Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Two Months in the BDSM Community

Two months ago I made my entrance into the Los Angeles BDSM community; in that time, I've gone to over 30 different things including classes, munches, play parties, and even ProDomme sessions. I'll also be attending DomCon this weekend for the first time ever.

Overall, the community is great and welcoming. As always, it's sometimes hard to break the ice but there are definately a few who will try to make it easier at some of the better, more communal dungeons. I've met some great people, friends I'd say at this point, and a lot of acquaintances as well.

But, on the fetish side, no one I've conversed with is really down or interested in fart fetish; in fact, it seems many are hearing it for the first time. It feels very isolating when there's a large part of the community into impact and higher intensity play, and your interests, by contrast, are for more intimate, at best, like facesitting, and downright odd, at worst, like farting.

I've definately understand that those elements make for much more intimate play, but I too am looking for a much more intimate connection than someone hitting me at a party; they certainly can if they want to, within reason, but it's not exactly my idea of a good time.

It's definately going to be a journey that I hope has some excitement along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment