Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Cursed

I've made the monumental error of believing I could talk about this fetish openly within the local kink community in LA which is quite robust and yet, in my view, rather shallow in interests. Then again, so are mine, but it's been difficult to have all my kink interests be basically non-starters to any conversation, garner laughter at some points, and just, basically, have to rethink my own interests or expand them into certain play aspects to be included. I fully understand that people view facesitting and worship and the like as very intimate. It's just like a tacit kink shaming where no one is disrespectful but you don't fit in because of what you enjoy; what you've basically been cursed with. And this fetish is a curse, even without the farting, my interests are all curses, who I am is a curse. I watch people play night after night and I just wish it was me who attracted some interest.

Being single again is destroying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment